Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yehaw


You are never going to believe this. Mason was invited to be a contestant in the Mutton Bustin' competition at the 106th National Western Stock Show. He. Said. Yes.

First of all, way big honor that our family would secure a spot in this event -- the absolute Super Bowl of livestock shows -- not once but twice.

Then miracle of miracles, Mason said YES! Actually the miracle will be if he gets on that stinky sheep. Keep your fingers crossed for him that he can be loud, and proud, and brave as can be.

Lastly, let me just say, it was the trophy that enticed him. I believe his exact words were, "Can I get a trophy like Cooper's?" Followed by a decided, "Sure, I'll do it."

Now he's all talk about the rodeo, he even listed it as one of his New Year's Resolutions. He'll be in the arena Sunday, Jan. 22. You can buy your tickets in King Soopers from Cheyenne to Pueblo.

Oh my gosh, I'm not kidding, send him good, brave thoughts.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

I want to go!! Can i come tag along with you guys? SO GREAT!

Ryan and Andrea said...

I don't even know what that is, but way to go Mason!!